Responsible Business Forum is the oldest and the biggest Polish non-profit organization providing in-depth focus on the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Forum is a think-and-do-tank promoting responsible business that considers its impact on society and environment.
We set trends of responsible business and sustainable development in Poland.
Strategic Partners of RBF are: ABB Poland, Antalis Poland, Aviva, Bayer, British American Tobacco, BRE Bank, CEMEX Poland, Citi Handlowy, Coca Cola HBC, Coca Cola Poland Services, Deloitte Poland, Fortum, Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A., GlaxoSmithKline, Orbis Hotel Group, LOTOS Group, Grupa Żywiec S.A., IKEA, KGHM Polska Miedź S.A., Kompania Piwowarska, KPMG, L'Oreal Poland, Lafarge Cement, Lyreco, Metro Group, Microsoft, Nestle Poland, Orange Polska, PKN Orlen, PGNiG S.A., Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, ProLogis, PwC (previously PricewaterhouseCoopers Polska), Procter & Gamble Poland, Provident Poland, PZU, RWE Poland, Shell Poland, Siemens, Skanska Property Poland, Tchibo Poland, Totalizator Sportowy and Unilever Polska.
RBF collaborates also with Dolnośląska Spółka Gazownictwa, Grupa Boss, Górnośląska Spółka Gazownictwa, Instytut Monitorowania Mediów, Karpacka Spółka Gazownictwa, Biuro Tłumaczeń KONTEKST, Libra Print, Livingmedia, Pomorska Spółka Gazownictwa, Pracownia Gier Szkoleniowych, PROFES, SARE and Havas PR Warsaw.
The Forum's mission is to make the idea of responsible business widespread as a standard in Poland in order to increase companies' competitiveness, to satisfy society and to improve the state of the natural environment.
To achieve these goals, we focus our activity on:
* helping businesses develop their social responsibility,
* building businesses coalition that focuses on solving social problems,
* creating a forum where managers, the state administration and nongovernmental organizations can exchange information on CSR,
* promotes corporate social responsibility solutions adequete to the needs and capabilities of companies in Poland.
Responsible business means:
1. Strategy of management that helps to reduce the risk and maximise the chance of company's prosperity in long term.
2. Competency of managing the company in a way that enlarges its positive impact on the society and lower the negative aspect of business activities.
3. The way in which company treats its stakeholders: clients and business partners, employees and local community.